What an inspiration to be nominated by Wolfe for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It feels great to get a nod from another blogger, whether it’s a “like” or a thoughtful comment or an award with a really pretty badge for the ole blog. I love “events” like this that promote camaraderie and community among bloggers.
Like all blessings, this one comes with responsibilities, which include:
* Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I’m really shy when it comes to speaking in front of a crowd (crowd = 2 or more peeps).
2. I’m two classes away from finishing my Associate’s Degree.
3. I love Miniature Schnauzers.
4. And rescue pets.
5. And horses.
6. And my husband.
7. In the midst of finding my mid-life self last summer, I bought a Jeep Wrangler, and I’m not afraid to use it.
These bloggers inspire me a lot, as do many other bloggers, but I am limited to 15:
13. Stephanie Romero
15. Feit Can Write